Thank you to all of our Direct Support Staff!
Each month, we ask Hammer’s (West metro) and NER’s (East metro) Program Directors to nominate Direct Support Professionals and Assistant Program Managers on their team who are going above and beyond to make a difference in the life (or lives) of those they serve. Generally, one nominee from Hammer and one from NER are selected and recognized. However, this month, as we celebrate National Direct Support Professional Recognition Week, we honor ALL of our direct support staff.
- To each of our staff, we say “Thank you” for making a career out of caregiving. This work can be very challenging and requires patience and love and dedication.
- We say “Thank you” for your extraordinary dedication to those we serve. You sacrifice time away from your own families and personal life to make sure shifts are staffed.
- We say “Thank you” for being person centered and doing your best to support the individuals we serve in living their best life.
- We say “Thank you” for the smiles and laughter and joy you bring to the lives of others.
- We say “Thank you” for advocating for people who cannot do it for themselves.
- We say “Thank you” for jumping in and taking care of what needs to be done, for being available to help your coworkers, for being flexible.