Become a Monthly Donor
Be Someone We Can Count On
- Your consistent investment now and into the future will help us provide quality, trusted care, and safe, accessible homes.
- We named this amazing group Alvina’s Angels, because like our founder, Alvina Hammer, you care enough to do what it takes to give people the life they deserve.
- To get started, choose an amount that meets your monthly budget. Fill in the electronic donation form below and check “Make this a monthly gift.”
- Each month, your gift will be automatically billed to your credit card or debit card.
Become an Alvina’s Angel Today!
Your consistent investment now and into the future will help us provide quality, trusted care, and safe, accessible homes.
To get started, choose an amount that meets your monthly budget. Fill in the electronic donation form and check “Make this a monthly gift”. Each month, your gift will be automatically billed to your credit card or debited from your checking account.
How to set up a Facebook Fundraiser
Setting up a Facebook Fundraiser is the easiest way to help support people with intellectual and other disabilities. The most successful efforts include a photograph of you with someone who has a disability. If you don’t have one take one and then simply upload it to Facebook.
To set up a Facebook Fundraiser visit our Facebook page at:
Show the World You Care
There are many other ways to raise funds for people with
intellectual and other disabilities:
- Run a 10K in honor of our organization.
- Add us to your wedding gift registry.
- Dedicate your garage sale to our organization.
- Host a fundraising party in your home.
- Add a donate button to your next Evite.
We are approved, or could be, by every fundraising tool you might be considering. If you have a different idea, please contact Ginger@Hammer.org
Realize the Power of a Gift – Create Your Legacy
Chart your Charitable Path – Take a look at all the different options that you think may work best.
Start here by learning the different gift options available to you. We will work with you to find a charitable plan that lets you provide for your family and support Hammer.
Information contained herein was accurate at the time of posting. The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor. Figures cited in any examples are for illustrative purposes only. References to tax rates include federal taxes only and are subject to change. State law may further impact your individual results.