Onsite Nursing Staff
Hammer’s in-house team of registered and licensed practical nurses is dedicated to maintaining the best possible health care and safety standards for the people we serve. Our nurses administer solutions and provide support to Hammer staff, ensuring that health and safety standards are upheld. Our nurses stay current with research and best practices by regularly attending seminars and conferences. They are also members of the Developmental Disabilities Nurses Association, a professional organization for nurses serving individuals with developmental disabilities.
For more information on our nursing services, contact Jenna Neal
at 952-277-2464 or Jenna.Neal@Hammer.org
Health Care Support Services Team
Our health services team support the people we serve on an individual level. Hammer has a Health Care team consisting of four Nurses, a Nutritionist, a Program Coordinator, and a Director of Nursing. This care team provides Health Care Services with access to a nurse on call 24/7.
- Health care plans created for each individual are annually reviewed and updated:
- Medication administration monitored electronically
- Regular assessment of health conditions
- Recommendations for occupational, physical and speech therapies as needed
- Consultation with other healthcare professionals
- Consultation with family members, guardians, social workers, and outside agencies
Our level of care is unsurpassed in the field of direct care, contributing significantly to Hammer’s reputation as an industry leader.