Give to the Max!
At Hammer & NER, we are opening doors for Give to the Max Day – just like our founder, Alvina Hammer, opened her doors back in 1923. As a nurse, she saw how people with disabilities were being treated in the institutions – and she knew it could be so much better. Today, 100 years later, we remain focused on what is most important – the people we serve in our homes and apartments.
- Provide safe and well-managed homes
- Provide well-trained support staff
- Purchase accessible vans, including gas and auto repairs
- Pay for special meals and birthday celebrations
- Cover medical bills not covered by government insurance
- Purchase technology necessary for social interaction
Friends and Family Match!
A generous group of Family and Friends have offered us a challenge! Please make a gift before midnight on November 16 and if we make it to $70,000, it will be matched by this Family and Friends Match!
Join us on Thursday, November 16
Two Doors to Choose from:
• Open house lunch at west office, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
• Ribbon cutting and Ralph statue unveiling at our east office, 3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. We moved one of our Ralph statues to our east office and gave it a new paint job. The statue represents the people we serve reaching for a full and meaningful life.
West Office Address:
1909 Wayzata Blvd
Wayzata, MN 55391
East Office Address:
2539 County Rd E East
White Bear Lake, MN 55110