Program Manager – 14th Avenue Home, Plymouth, MN
We currently have a great opportunity available for experienced, dedicated individuals who have a passion working with people with intellectual disabilities at our 14th Avenue Home in Plymouth, MN.
Job duties include:
• Develop positive relationships with the people being served, their family members, support staff, management team, consultants, and other service providers.
• Facilitate the Interdisciplinary Team in developing individualized program services and will ensure that these services are provided as designed.
• Complete necessary paperwork related to the services being provided.
• Ensure that the household operates within the budget assigned.
• Follow all pertinent policies, regulations, and procedures, relating to the delivery of services and the general management of Hammer.
Hammer is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.