Database and Annual Fund Manager
Database and Annual Fund Manager will actively support Hammer’s mission to help people with intellectual disabilities live life to its fullest.
Job duties include:
Reporting to the Chief Development Officer, the Database and Annual Fund Manager will actively support Hammer’s mission by working with the development team to raise funds to meet the organization’s strategic plan goals.
While working with Development, Volunteer, Communication and other departments, the Manager will provide strategic oversite and daily attention to Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge donor database. Including but not limited to, development and management of systems, maintaining overall accuracy and integrity of the data, regular review and update of procedures and audits.
With the Development Team, the Manager will provide leadership of the annual fund plan; assemble, update, track and participate in the calendar of development department efforts.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years of successful experience using Raiser’s Edge database
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent project management skills with a keen attention to detail
• Experience in a professional office environment with strong customer service skills
• Ability to function as a team member; communicating clearly and honestly, sharing ideas and diverse opinions while working together to accomplish team goals
• Ability to analyze and review procedures, identify problems and optimize performance
• General knowledge of fundraising strategies; appeals, events, grants, major gifts
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Hammer is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.