Nurse (RN or LPN)
We currently have a great opportunity available for experienced, dedicated individuals who have a passion working with people with intellectual disabilities.
Job duties include:
• The ability to communicate effectively and work cooperatively with each individual, with families, consulting health care professionals and other professionals outside of the agency.
• Monitor the health status of the individuals in several group homes.
• Develop and implement a health care plans.
• Teach and counsel the individuals we serve and staff in the areas of health and disease, promoting self-responsibility and independence whenever possible.
• Implement all health service policies and procedures in compliance with the state and/or federal regulations.
• Assist in instructing the staff in medically related orientation classes and annual continuing education needs.
• Assist with the development of individual/household health or medical related protocol and procedures.
RN or LPN
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Hammer is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.